We know that introducing new technology can feel a little daunting especially when it relates to such an import topic like wellbeing. While many people see the immediate value of adopting a new tool, some may be a little reluctant. Although Wellbee is easy to implement, it makes sense to plan your approach.
Here you’ll find answers to the most commonly asked questions about Wellbee, covering everything from logging in to data privacy.
If there is something that you’d like to know but isn’t covered here, then please feel free to contact us and we will answer your questions as fast as we can.
What’s the best way to use Wellbee in our business?
There are a few different ways Wellbee can be used:
- Use as an open tool that people can access whenever they’d like to
- Ask people to complete periodically (e.g. quarterly/six-monthly)
- Use as ‘pre-work’ for an away day or another team activity
- Use as part of a wellbeing review
- Any combination of the above
Whichever way you choose, be sure to:
- Incorporate company progress and recommendations into your regular business updates
- Update employees on key outcomes and progress made as appropriate
Quite simply, how does it work?
- Get started by signing up here (you can try it for free with 15 of your people)
- Customise Wellbee with your very own companion and colour scheme
- Add your people and share login details via Wellbee to let them know they’re ready to get started
- Individuals can now go in to answer questions and share how they are feeling any time they like
- Each time they do, they’ll receive personal recommendations and advice based on their responses
- Admin users then have access to a suite of powerful Insights and recommendations that allow them to track, measure and improve wellbeing across the organisation
How do we launch it?
Once you’ve decided how you’ll use Wellbee, launching is simple:
- Engage your senior leaders and other influencers
- Brief line managers, safety and wellbeing champions etc.
- Share our Welcome to Wellbee guide via normal channels and add to your comms hub (you could even copy the guide into an email and send it to your teams)
Why should we use Wellbee?
Recent events have been challenging for everyone, we want to make sure everyone is properly supported. We all need a little help sometimes and Wellbee provides a safe, secure and private way to access it.
Wellbee is different from other wellbeing support tools as it provides a thorough diagnostic and personalised recommendations to both the business and its people, all displayed in ways that are easy to understand and action.
How often should it be used?
Wellbee is tailored to each individual so, your teams can go in and complete it anytime they like – that’s anytime they’d appreciate some support or would like to check in on how they are feeling.
How long does it take to complete?
Allow five minutes to answer all of the questions.
Is it anonymous?
Although the company administrator can see a summary of results and view recommendations, we think the scores, ratings and feedback your people share within Wellbee should be kept personal to them. With that in mind, you’ll never be able to see specific scores that relate to an individual, though of course we will flag any users who have scored low and might need intervention.
What are the recommendations and how do they work?
Individuals will use Wellbee to answer questions about their wellbeing and share how they are feeling any time they like. Each time they do, they’ll receive personal recommendations and advice based on their responses – these cover specific topics that relate to happiness, health and purpose (Sleep, Energy levels, Focus etc.). Whenever the questions are completed again, recommendations will be updated with new ones.
Can we see company reports?
Whilst Wellbee is a great tool to help support individuals’ wellbeing, the benefits don’t stop there. As an organisation, you can track overall progress and access a suite of useful reports and recommendations. You can find out more about Wellbee Insights here.
Is Wellbee an app?
Wellbee has been designed to work on any device with an internet connection (laptops, tablets, PCs, phones etc.). We don’t have an app just yet but have big plans! For now, have you tried adding Wellbee as a mobile shortcut on your device? Read our guide on how to do this here.
Is there a multilingual version of Wellbee?
Wellbee is currently only available in English. However, if you have specific language support requirements then we can work with you to have those included.
What about GDPR and data protection?
Anything posted to Wellbee is private to you unless you decide to share it. Though administrators will have an overview of scores and recommendations via Wellbee’s reporting feature.
We only use your data to enhance your personal experience of Wellbee – we do not resell any information or data to third parties.
We aren’t sure what to do with the outcomes, can you help?
In addition to developing award winning people tech through our partner company, Purple Cubed, we’ve helped brands drive business growth and improvements through improved culture, productivity and innovation. If you’d like our help with this, please visit https://www.purplecubed.com/
I have more questions, who should I contact?
You can get in touch with us to discuss Wellbee or anything else people related by clicking here.
“I found Wellbee really quick and easy to use and really liked the friendly language and approachable style. The recommendations were very useful and felt manageable. For example, I learned about passive-aggressive behaviour and got some great tips about how to deal with this in the future. I would recommend this tool to anyone who would like to work on improving their own wellbeing via a safe and secure platform.”
– Kelvin, 24, project manager